Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mallett's Dad, Part Duce


I normally wouldn't ever post twice about the father of a backup quarterback, but the guy leaves me no choice. My issue was that our buddy Jim needs to go away, either let his son answer questions truthfully or simply ignore the questions. Don't lie.

But now you continue your press grabbing deceit. While sources all over the Internet are reporting that your son has actually enrolled at Arkansas, you respond with this jem:

"We haven't made a decision yet, but everybody and their dog is saying my son has done this or that," Jim Mallett said Monday in an interview with The Associated Press. "We're getting calls from reporters at 1 o'clock in the morning, and those reporters are catching the wrath of my wife, Debbie.
Haha, your wife? You just brought you wife into this? And your dog? Or is it my dog? Who's talking, anyway? Now I'm confused.

God I love this story.

No comments: