Tuesday, December 11, 2007

They are WAY bigger idoits than I thought

This is an update from my "Friday News" post. I hate to talk about something this stupid when football season isn't even technically over yet, but these morons leave me no choice.

I just wrote this long drawn out rant about the story but I'm going to leave it out. The problem is, the quotes from this kid are so unbelievable there is really nothing to add....after I wrote my bit I found this on CollegeOTR, which pretty much sums up what I was saying anyway:

Remember last year at the Blue and White game when we spelled out VT in honor of the shooting victims at Virginia Tech? Or all the Virginia Tech t-shirts everyone was wearing? Or the Penn State shirts in maroon and orange? Or the $110,000 Family Clothesline donated from the sale of those shirts? Well it all was just ruined, cause some people dressed like a "Virginia Tech Shooting Victims" on Halloween. People, if it's on Facebook, someone will find it.


And, so, prepare yourself for the following...you really can't make this stuff up. Some of the highlights this brain child told reporters over the past couple days:

It was about a high school vendetta between two girls, and one girl finally found a way to get back at the other.


Really, a 'vendetta'? You don't think the fact that you reminded dozens of parents that their kids were brutally killed less than a year ago had anything to do with it?

This is a group of college students who now think it's trendy to be upset about their friends being killed


Trendy? Are you fucking high? I'm not even getting into this one, its too easy/enraging.

It's not that it was funny, it's that we are notorious and infamous in the state college, so we have to do things that push the envelope just for shock value.


Um, ok, you are infamous in State College, a college town with 44,000 students, yet:

It was only meant for the six people that were at the party.


There were six people at your Halloween party? Six fucking people? And, if it was only meant for six people, why the hell did you post pictures of it on the largest social networking site in the history of the human race?

From the Collegian:
Jones said he was "misled" by his interviewer, Lindsey Henley, and that it was never clear the interview would enter public airwaves.


Um, when a reporter asks you a question, they tend to put it on the airwaves, it's kind of their job you fucking moron.

Now for those who might have a mustard seed of a doubt about this fucking loser, that maybe it's not as bad as it sounds, listen to the entire interview, it takes about 20 seconds to realize you couldn't make this kids sound worse if you tried.

Thank you for accelerating the destruction of my brain cells...now I'm going to go burn myself with cigarettes until I forget how...how...ok now I've run out of words for stupid, this has never happened to me before.

No comments: