Thursday, March 13, 2008

Comcast Must Die! The Web Site! [Hammer Time!]

Every once in a while a website comes along that turly captures what the internet is all about. Creative yet amazingly obvious, something the world needed desperatly yet no one realized it at the time.

The most recent reincarnation of this type of brilliance had been my favorite, although now retired, website HeyLarryHughesPleaseStopTakingSoManyBadShots.com. They remain on the blogroll despite being 6 feet under.

Well just in time to fill the void, via one of the greatest real life stories of all time....Comcast Must Die! The Web Site!

Back to that great story. A well to do women, upset about her lack of service from Comcast, decided that the only way to rectify the situation was to bring a hammer with her to the local dispatch center.

So, after stewing over it all weekend, on the following Monday, she went downstairs, got Don's claw hammer and said: "C'mon, honey, we're going to Comcast."

Did you try to stop her, Mr. Shaw?

"Oh no, no," he says.
Good man.

I'm not going to ruin the story for you (although I guess I kind of did that already), but here is how it ends.
"They cuffed me right then," she says.

Her take on Comcast: "What a bunch of sub-moronic imbeciles."
I couln't agree more.

I can only hope to one day live in a world where 'comcast must die' is reitred. It's one of my life long dreams.

No comments: